Friday, May 29, 2009

Weekend Project: Zip, Zero, Nada... Or whatever I find to do that's free...


Yep folks, it's that awful time of the month when I am stuck waiting for client's to pay so that I can pay my team... So no fun projects for us this weekend. Instead, we'll be laying low, pottering about the house and garden and dreaming up things to do next weekend. I don't like posts with no pictures on other blogs, so I thought I would sprinkle this post with a few fun snaps of the babies.


I am sure that I will find SOMETHING to occupy myself this weekend. There's a pillow I've been thinking of making with some scrap fabric I have. I COULD tackle the last of those boxes, or maybe I could reorganize our bedroom closets to allow maximum storage-ability. Who knows, I might even get back to operation popcorn, since I already have everything I need to tackle that project.... Hmmm...


Otherwise, the only thing I am planning on doing is re-reading the Twilight series as a refresher. I plan to do it yet again before the release of New Moon on November 20th. (Eeek!) Ahhhh yes, curled up in aurconditioned comfort with these two... bliss!


In some fun news my shades arrived yesterday and they are fab! I am a little unsure about the grey next to the beigey/brown of the shades. Here's a picture, although I should mention that they appear very blue in this photo -- they do not in person. Definitely a charcoal grey color in person.


I can't shake the feeling that I should have gone for the white curtains. What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. As if the first movie wasn't bad enough, they made a 2nd? Oy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Gasp!* I'm gonna pretend you didn't say that! LOL

    Ok, in all honesty, the movies aren't great. BUT, since my imagination stinks, I love seeing the book on the screen... even if they DO take serious liberties with the story line in places.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the two look nice and sophisticated together. You will only know when they're up, I guess! I like them. Enjoy your weekend off!

    ReplyDelete