Sunday, May 3, 2009

I X Lattice! $%&#!!!

Just a quick note to myself... Never, NEVER ever fall in love with ANYTHING that needs painting and has any lattice in it whatsoever.... From now on, if you need to paint it, and it has lattice, run, don't walk away from it!

On the plus side, painting is going well. Halfway done with the table so I am on track to hopefully have a "reveal" pic for you tomorrow.

The BEST part is... I found the perfect, perfect shade of grey AND I decided to try it out on one of the walls in the living/dining area and it ROCKS! It's a bit dark for the whole space though, so I went and picked the most stunning main color that works with this as an accent. I am totally in love, and feel like rushing back to HD to grab the paint so that I can put it up NOW! But alas, I need to wait on wall repairs before I do that... although... I could just get a little extra and do a patch job later.... hmmmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment