Friday, May 1, 2009

New Rugs -- Squeeeeeee!!


I want to give a big shout out to Heather of at home with H for sharing the wealth today. I recently saw this post on Baltimore Rowhouse and lusted after their gorgeous dining area rug because it worked so well between the white chairs and dark wood table which is exactly what we're dealing with. If you read this post you will see that they paid the unbelievably low price of $123 from rugsusa.com - TOTAL steal right?

So I rushed on over to rugsusa.com only to find that this rug was no longer available. This morning in Heather's post about some great Urban Outfitter finds I nearly wet my pants with excitement to find an almost identical gorgeous rug available for just $39.95... you read that right!!


While I was there I picked up a gorgeous grey chenile rug for the living area at $49. Not 100% sure it will work, but for $50 it's worth trying! Otherwise it might end up in the guest room which could use a calming influence color wise.

LOVE me a bargain on a Friday! W00t!

No comments:

Post a Comment