Thursday, July 30, 2009

My Parents House & Ikea




Haven't had time to post a full photo story of our recent changes yet. Promise I will do that this weekend. In the meanwhile, here is a link to my mama's house in Canada. It just went on the market today, so she had some lovely pics to share with me, and I am going to share them with you too!

Photo Listing

Slideshow

P.S. No comments about the fake plants. I've heard (and made) them all before... bottom line is, they're in Calgary, Canada... plants don't like that kind of weather! At least they're good fakes! Love ya mom! hee hee :)

-------------------------------------------------------

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! New Ikea catalog just arrived! Time for me to soak in the tub and peruse the gorgeousness. :)

1 comment:

  1. W.O.W.!!! Your mom's taste has always been impeccable! I would buy that house exactly as is, fake plants and all. And when are we gettin pics of your latest changes huh huh huh??

    ReplyDelete